Online - Simply click through the OneRewards deals in the online mall
Track your earnings on the OneRewards page.
Receive your cash back at the end of every month.
This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between [Cartera Commerce, Inc ], a Delaware corporation, and its parents and affiliates (collectively, "we" or "us"), and each individual ("you" or the "Member") who registers with the Program, as described below. We are the provider of the Program.
This Agreement contains details about the relationship between you and us as it relates to your participation in the Network. You must accept the terms of the Agreement in order to become a Network member, and your use of the Program and access and use of this website and your participation in the Network shall be deemed to be your continuing acceptance of this Agreement.
You represent that you are a person of legal age in the state in which you live (generally at least 18 to 21, depending on the laws and regulations of your state of residence) and are a legal resident of the United States or its territories. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your Member information current, complete and accurate by periodically updating your information for the Program.
Subject to this Agreement, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to sublicense) for so long as you participate in the Program and adhere to this Agreement, to access, participate in and use the Network. You agree that you obtain no rights other than the rights and licenses expressly granted in this Agreement.
We do not charge any membership fee. Some of the businesses that participate in the Network by rebating a portion of a Member's purchases at or with those businesses (each a "Contributing Company") may charge fees with respect to some of their offers which are available through the Network. Any such fees will be disclosed in the description of the Contributing Company's offer, and each such Contributing Company reserves the right to change such fees or institute new or additional fees in the future.
You agree to comply with this Agreement, and all other policies and rules as set forth in Program or Network materials, including materials of Contributing Companies, either in print or on the Program website (collectively, the "Policies"). The Policies, including any amendments that may be made from time to time, are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement or the Policies at any time. This Agreement and the Policies as so amended are posted on the Program website, and your continued use of the Network thereafter will constitute acceptance of any such amendment. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically for any such updates or changes.
Program Member Obligations
5. No Unauthorized Use of the Network
You agree that you will not, and will not permit others to:
6. Community Standards
By using the Program website, you are voluntarily becoming a member of a community which depends on the goodwill and responsible behavior of each of its members. Members are required to refrain from transmission or communication of images or text constituting ethnic slurs, obscenities, sexually explicit material, inflammatory or derogatory comments, or anything else that may be construed as harassing or offensive, which is targeted at the Program, the Program website, the Network, our employees, contractors or agents, a Contributing Company, or other members. This includes communications by means of social media or other Internet posts which violate the above community standards or promote or encourage gaming or fraudulent behavior. Members who violate this provision, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may have their access to the Program suspended or terminated without prior notice.
You will maintain the confidentiality of the user name and password by which you access the Program, and will allow access to the Program or the Network only by authorized persons, and not by any network, expert system, electronic agent, "bot" or other automated means. Any use of your assigned user name or password will be deemed to be your use. If there is a breach of security through your account, you agree that you will immediately change your password and notify us of such breach. You agree that, unless you have first notified us immediately of any such breach, we should assume that any instruction transmitted using your user name and password is yours and has been authorized by you, and we be entitled to rely on such instruction and will have no obligation to inquire into the propriety of such instruction. You will not permit any use of the Network that would damage, interfere with or unreasonably overload the Network. You acknowledge that neither Higher One nor we will contact you to solicit your User Name or Password.
8. Discontinuation or Suspension of Use
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice:
Contributing Company Offers and Payment of Contributions
9. Contributions. As a result of your participation in the Network you will accumulate Cash Back - a proprietary reward system that assigns a non-cash value to each eligible member transaction. All contributions will appear on your eligible Program account based on Contributing Company's delivery of eligible reward data. Contributing Companies may impose conditions or restrictions different from, or in addition to, those described on the pages of the Program website or in other promotional materials. You should read each offer carefully on the Contributing Company's website to ensure that you have the most up-to-date terms and conditions for the applicable offer. We are not responsible for setting or maintaining the amount of the Contributions offered by any Contributing Company or for requirements of any Contributing Company's offer or website. Each Contributing Company has reserved the right to change at any time, and without notice, the amount or percentage of any Contributions it offers as well as the terms and conditions of any Qualifying Purchase and/or the availability of any particular offer. You acknowledge that errors in the offer terms or conditions obtained through use of the Program may occur from time to time, whether caused by a Contributing Company or otherwise, and either we or the Contributing Company will use our respective commercially reasonable efforts to promptly correct any such error, and you agree not to bring any action against either party based on or related to such errors. Your continued use of the Program thereafter will constitute acceptance of such terms and conditions. We do not represent or warrant that any particular Contributing Company will participate in the Network at the time you join the Program or at any time thereafter, or that any specific offer will be available at any time. For purposes of this Agreement, a purchase is a "Qualifying Purchase" once all conditions in a Contributing Company's offer with respect to that purchase, including clicking on an offer link from the Program website, using a registered credit or debit card to complete your purchase, satisfying any applicable waiting periods have been satisfied, etc., and expressly excludes any returns, cancellations or credits. In addition, purchases for which a Contributing Company fails to make payment of the fees or commissions payable to us ("Commissions"), including without limitation due to the bankruptcy or insolvency of such Contributing Company, may not be deemed to be a Qualifying Purchase for purposes of this Agreement, and contributions previously awarded may be reversed in such case. If you are in doubt about whether or not you are in a valid session for a Qualifying Purchase, you should reenter the Program website and then click on the Contributing Company that you wish to shop at, and then complete your transaction.
10. The Program Account
The Program Account. Contributions you accrue as a result of Qualifying Purchases will be posted to your Program account maintained by Higher One (the "Program Account"). The Program website will display a summary of activity in your Program Account. Generally, Contributions will be posted to your Program Account within ninety (90) days after notice from a Contributing Company to us of your relevant transaction. However, we will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure to post Contributions to a Program Account in a timely manner. You acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for checking your Program Account regularly to verify that Contributions have been properly posted. If you believe that a Contribution has not been properly posted to your Program Account, then you must inform us within six (6) months after the Qualifying Purchase for which you are claiming that a Contribution should have been posted and must be able to provide proof of such transaction acceptable to us. We reserve the right, however, to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether a Contribution should have been posted to your Program Account. You acknowledge that any such determination by us will be final and binding.
11. No Responsibility for Contributing Companies
You agree that we are not an agent of any Contributing Company and that Contributing Companies operate independently of, and are not under our control with respect to the Program or otherwise. Accordingly, we do not represent or warrant, or give any assurances, that any Contributing Company will provide a Contribution for any particular transaction even where such transaction would appear to qualify for such Contribution under either our or a Contributing Company's statements. We are not responsible for the failure of any Contributing Company to pay Contributions in accordance with the terms of that Contributing Company's offer. Further, your participation in offers or promotions of, or correspondence with, any Contributing Company is solely between you and that Contributing Company. We do not assume any liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence, offer or promotion, including without limitation the withdrawal or modification of any such offer or promotion. Also, no Contributing Company assumes any liability, obligation or responsibility for our conduct with respect to the Program.
12. Merchant Rewards (Online Affiliates, Off-Line Stores & Dining Reservations)
No Contribution associated with any purchase from an Online Affiliate will be earned by you unless and until the associated affiliate has been paid by such Online Affiliate to us. For your convenience, we may post pending Contributions from Online Affiliates to your Program Account prior to the payment of the associated affiliate to us. We reserve the right to reverse the posting of any Contribution in the event the applicable Online Affiliate does not timely pay to us the associated Contribution or Commission. We reserve the right to change its offer with respect to the amount of the Contribution associated with any Online Affiliate at any time, but no such change will affect any Contributions earned prior to such change. Purchases from participating Online Affiliates made may not qualify if a separate coupon code or promotion is used. All offers are subject to the offer conditions as described in the Contributing Company's offer description.
We cannot guarantee that Online Affiliate Contributions will post to a Program Account if a Member is redirected to a mobile- or tablet-optimized website by an Online Affiliate. In the case of an Online Affiliate redirecting a Member to another website for the purposes of marketing or to provide a mobile-optimized shopping experience, it is the sole responsibility of the Online Affiliate to retain the elements necessary for the Online Affiliate to identify the Member's transaction as a result of the referral from us and allow for contributions to post to the Member's Program Account.
13. Returning and Rescinding Contributions
In our sole discretion, we may deduct Contributions from your Program Account in order to make adjustments for returns and cancellations with respect to Qualifying Purchases. In the event that you have redeemed a Contribution from your Program Account and subsequently reverse the transaction with a Contributing Company that generated such Contribution, or otherwise are required to return the Contribution to the Contributing Company pursuant to the terms of the applicable offer, whether or not you are still participating in the Network, you will remain solely responsible for the repayment of the Contributions credited from such purchase, and we may apply future contributions made for your benefit against such obligation and/or repay the amount of any such credited Contribution from your Network Account. In the event you fail to repay such amount, we reserve the right to take any and all legal action necessary to collect the reward amount from you, including but not limited to pursuing such claim in a court of law, employing a debt collection agency or reporting such claim to a credit reporting agency.
We expressly reserve the right to rescind Contributions and to bar further Contributions to, or terminate the membership of, any Member that we believe, in our sole discretion, is or previously has gamed, defrauded or otherwise abused the Network, including, without limitation, by engaging in a pattern of returning products after the corresponding Contribution has been credited, making volume purchases in violation of the spirit of an offer, creating or attempting to create or otherwise participate in any market in Contributions, or engaging in or accepting any broad-based solicitation of Contributions.
14. Account Adjustments
In the event of any abusive, gaming or fraudulent activity related to the Program, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to make corresponding adjustments to your Program Account at any time. Any such adjustments, however, will be made in accordance with this Agreement, the Policies, any applicable laws, rules or regulations, and the terms of any Contributing Company offers.
Use of Information
15. Use of Information
You acknowledge that in order to administer the Program, we will collect information about you and your purchases from Contributing Companies.
Reservation of Right to Change the Program
16. Awards accrued via the Program are subject to all the rules and conditions of the OneRewards program, which can be found at www.onerewards.com. Any violation of this Agreement or the rules and conditions of the OneRewards program can result in cancellation of your Program Account, Higher One. Account and/or forfeiture of pending or prior awards.
17. Termination; Expiration or Forfeiture of Program Accounts
18. Certain Disclaimers; Indemnification
(i) THE PROGRAM, PROGRAM WEBSITE AND NETWORK ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WHERE IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS RELATED TO THE FOREGOING AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE FOREGOING OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE(S) THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
(ii) THE PROGRAM, PROGRAM WEBSITE AND NETWORK MAY CONTAIN FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, RECOMMENDATIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, STATEMENT, RECOMMENDATIONS OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FURTHERMORE, NEITHER Higher One NOR WE WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY CONTRIBUTING COMPANIES OR SUPPLIERS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOREGOING.
(i) any failure to screen users or Members; (ii) acts or omissions of any users or Members;(iii) materials posted by, or of, any party other than Higher One or us, or any use thereof; (iv) the accuracy, dependability, privacy, security, authenticity or completeness of data transmitted over or obtained using the Internet; or (v) any failure to perform any obligation hereunder, or from any delay in the performance thereof, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including the elements, acts of God, labor disputes, acts of terrorism, acts of civil or military authority, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, failure or erratic behavior of telecommunications or power system, sabotage, armed hostilities, riots or government regulation of the Internet.
19. Limitation of Liability
20. Electronic and Oral Communications
Your continued membership in the Program after any modification of this Agreement will constitute affirmative acceptance by you of such modification and your consent to abide by any terms thereof until such time as you affirmatively give notice of termination of your membership in the Program. You acknowledge that the most recent version of this Agreement will be located on the Program website. No other act, document, usage or custom will be deemed to amend or modify this Agreement.
The design, content and subject of the Program website are copyright 2015 Higher One and Cartera Commerce, Inc.
are marks of Higher One. All other referenced trademarks are owned or licensed by the respective parties.